Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Yummiest, Easiest Pizza Dough EVER!

Alright, y'all. I had to share this! I made pizza for my family tonight. And let me tell you about this dough. I made a small pizza for each of us. Each pizza's dough was 1 cup of plain, fat free Greek yogurt and 1 cup of self-rising flour. I just put it in my Kitchen Aid with the bread hook and let it do the work for me. When I saw this I thought it sounded weird, possibly gross, and way too simple to be true. I have noticed something, though. Things this weird tend to be the best. And it's true. This was absolutely delicious. And with the Greek yogurt, it contains more protein than pizza normally would! This would great for vegetarians who want the protein but not the meat! Definitely a keeper in my house! Enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment