Saturday, April 7, 2012

Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzels


I saw a picture of something like this on Pinterest (Noticing a theme? That website is a new addiction for me!) and thought, "Well gee I could do that..." Sooooooo I did.

You'll need:
some mini pretzels
bag of chocolate chips (whichever kind you like - milk, semi-sweet, dark, white, etc)
peanut butter

Melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler (or if you are like me and don't own a double boiler, boil some water in a small saucepan and when it boils put a metal mixing bowl in it. Be sure you do not get any water in the bowl! Stir it until it melts. Put a dollop of peanut butter on one side of the top of a pretzel. Place another pretzel on top. Dip the side with the peanut butter in the chocolate and place on wax paper. Repeat until you run out of one of your ingredients. :-) Allow to cool. Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment